HFA welcomes student pilots from all over the globe.
We are often the flight school of choice for aspiring pilots from across the globe and possess the training programs, experienced flight instructors and operational personnel to help you achieve your aviation goals.
HFA is a Federal Aviation Administration Approved School offer training curriculum in accordance with FAA Part 141 and Part 61 Regulations. If you're not a citizen of the USA and you desire to start or continue your pilot training in America. Heritage Flight Academy is where you need to be.
Heritage Flight Academy strictly observes the regulations mandated by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), a Division of Homeland Security which governs aviation training of foreign nationals. In order to begin flight training at Heritage Flight Academy, you will register with TSA and be entered into the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS).
Once the application and registration process is complete, you will receive paperwork to apply for an M-1 visa.
International Student Requirements
Permanent Resident Alien Card holders must apply to the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), www.flightschoolcandidates.gov. International students must meet all of the following requirements:
- Complete and send HFA School Application.
- Proof of Education (Copy of high school diploma or higher)
- Proof of English Proficiency (TOEFL score of 550 for written exam, 215 for computer exam www.toefl.org)
- Copy of FAA 1st Class Medical (To find an FAA Medical Examiner go to www.faa.gov or www.flightphysical.com)
- Copy of Student Pilot/Flight Certificates if applicable
- Proof of Financial Ability (A certified bank letter which states the equivalent U.S. dollar funds that are available for training and living expenses)
- Copy of Passport
- Certified Copy of Birth Certificate
- $2,500.00 Tuition Deposit/Application Fee
All Foreign Nationals must apply to the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), www.flightschoolcandidates.gov.
All documents not written in English must be accompanied by a legal English translation.
Please take a moment to complete the contact form. HFA will send you additional information about international enrollment procedures, flight training programs, housing and other important details. Call us, 631.471.3557 or email us, email@example.com with your questions. We will take care of you!